Monday, November 10, 2008

TH3 R34S0N Y??


Hello it's me, I am creating this blog because I want my family to be able to relate to me virtually...What your about to see and read is rated: "G" so anyone from age 3& up can view this LOL j/k... but I hope you enjoy my page.....






This was on Monday: Retro Day. Preparing for this day was a challenge and if i would have taken a picture I would post it but I didn't. But w/o my dad I would of never been able to do what I did. And I bet your wondering what I'm blabbing about, so let me explain...Well my mom bought me a tie-dye kit and a white shirt so me and my dad followed the instructions and created what you see above. I also picked out a pair of bell bottom jeans to wear along wit some 70's jewlery and a pair of flip-flops. So I'm sure your getting the picture that I was dressed as a Hippy w/the middle part in my hair. LoL. That morning before marching practice my dad and I designed the shirt w/a sogan on the back that read: "Do you want a Piece of this flower child?" but we left the front plain as you can see. And instead of using the word piece we used a piece sign and instead of using the word flower we used a foam that was shaped as a flower. But over all I enjoyed this day very much!!
This was on Tuesday: Dress for Success. I appreciate this day b/c I caught a glimpse of what it will be like for me in the future when I'm dressed up for my career. But I would to say this day was fairly easy, I mean even it took me a while to choose my outfit, I still kept it similar to church attire. So going to church helped me on this day. I felt so professional and I out did alot of people at least thats what my acquaintances told me. My accessories were a Dooney & Bourke purse w/ the matching brief case. I looked somewhat like a lawyer. Oddly me and my good friend Jonathan were matching so we took a picture together.


This is me on Wednesday: Tacky Day. The reason I like this day is because it's the most creative and easiest day of the week. I literally woke up that morning, found a grocery bag, and filled it with R4NdOM clothes, shoes, and accessories. Then, I brought that stuff to school and after band morning practice, I just put most of that stuff on and went to class...LOL! So as you can see, my friends and I were very tacky. LOL

This was me on Thursday: Character Day. I chose to be Tweety Bird as you can see. I painted my whole body yellow and trust me it wasn't very comfortable but I prepared myself mentally and I went through with it. So if anyone has school spirit, that would be me...LOL, well at least that’s what my fellow classmates said...
Friday was Spirit day but I don't have any pictures. Plus, Friday was more of a relaxed day for me. All I wore was my Spirit shirt, a blue jean skirt, and some flip-flops, casual?...I KNOW!!



This was me on Saturday: Homecoming night. I chose this dress because I love the color turquoise, it’s just something about it that captures my eye, the color, I mean. I loved the way the dress was designed in the front and the way it crisscrossed in the back. I enjoyed myself very much.




















No comments: